The Wessex ACPIN aims to represent the regions physiotherapist working with people with neurological conditions by promoting neurological physiotherapy, supporting local research and improvement in neurology and provide continuing professional development opportunities for Wessex ACPIN members. As a region the committee welcome new members, to support the delivery and collaboration of courses and events across the region.
As a Wessex ACPIN committee we look to engage with our Wessex ACPIN members through interactions in the workplace, regional events and through social media. Check out Twitter @Wessex_ACPIN for latest news, latest events and the weekly #fridayresearch where we share journal articles related to neurological physiotherapist. As a committee we are always seeking to develop opportunities for our members which supports them to promote, learn, share and improve practice in the area of neurology.
Previous Events and Courses
As a Wessex ACPIN Region we have held courses on a wide range of pathologies and interventions. In recent years we have ran:
- Connective Tissue & Fascia Course by Michelle Watson at Therapy Fusion
- Kinesiology Taping by Rocktape UK
- Pilates for Neurological Conditions by Sarah Sessa, physiopilatesrehab.co.uk
- Co-producing Management Plans for People with Ataxia by Dr Lisa Bunn
- Aquatic Physiotherapy for Neurological Conditions by Jacqueline Pattman, ATACP
- Supported Masterclass in Neuro Technology (MINT) by Hobbs Rehabilitation
- Supported Launch of M-mark Technology by Prof Jane Burridge
|Parkinson’s Disease Study Day||15 June 2019|
Vice Chair and member for Council
To contact: email: click here