Date(s) - 16/09/2020
7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
NORTH TRENT ACPIN
Back to Basics – Neuroanatomy of The Brain Using Neuroimaging
Dr Shuja Punekar, FRCP(Lon)
Consultant Cerebrovascular Physician, Kings Mill Hospital
Clinical Director, Specialist Medicine, Warrington
Clinical Lead, Stroke Medicine, Preston
Royal College Tutor, RCP London for Preston
Hon Senior Lecturer, Manchester Medical School
This webinar is aimed at qualified or student allied health professionals who work with neurological patients and would like to recap or improve their neuroanatomy knowledge and ability to interpret images of the brain.
- Describe the differences, benefits and risks of CT scans V’s MRI scans
- To identify the different structures and regions of the brain using imaging
- To identify the ventricular system within the brain
- To identify the vascular system supplying the brain
- To observe ageing of the brain using imaging
- To understand the use of different types of MRI scans
45-minute presentation followed by 15 minutes for questions and answers. This is Part 1 and a further session will be held on the 23 September. For further details and to book please click here.
This is an online event held via Teams. Once registered the link will be sent nearer the time.
This event is fully booked.