Date(s) - 23/11/2023
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
– Developing a Research Question
The ACPIN Research Working Group is organising a series of online research seminar events. The first in the series is:
Dr Jane Burridge, Dr Beth Clark, Dr Louise Johnson
- To understand what a ’good’ research question looks like
- To understand the steps necessary to formulate a good research question
- To appreciate how research questions might be different with different methodologies
- To practice writing research questions
- To be able to think about this in relation to preparation of a grant proposal
Titles for next three events are:
Different types of research design including Audit and Service Evaluation
How to write a research proposal
Funding streams – how to identify and apply?
Other details such as dates, speakers and learning objectives will be advertised in due course.
This will be held by MS Teams and the link will be sent nearer the event.
Bookings are closed for this event.