Date(s) - 21/09/2019
9:15 am - 5:00 pm
Lin Leong, Neurological Physiotherapist and Yoga Instructor
1. To have an understanding of the core principles of Yoga and the benefits of including them in Neuro rehab.
2. To gain the knowledge and skills to implement the use of Yoga principles into current clinical practice.
3. To have a repertoire of Yoga postures suitable for any patient and also for self-practice.
4. To include an understanding of the core elements of the posture and how to adapt the posture for different abilities.
5. To develop knowledge and skills to analyse a yoga posture and make adaptations to ensure a safe and effective practice.
6. To be introduced to yoga practices suitable to assist in fatigue, stress and pain management and general mental wellbeing.
7. To understand the options for further study and personal development within the field of Yoga for Physiotherapists.
Lunch will not be provided but there are shops a few minutes drive away.
Please note: ACPIN members will need to log in to book a place